CLASSIC RACER FRANCE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

Flywheel alazzurra pantah as aleggerirlo?

Flywheel alazzurra pantah as aleggerirlo? Empty Flywheel alazzurra pantah as aleggerirlo?

Message  Invité Mer 6 Oct 2010 - 18:41

I would like to lighten the flywheel of my alazzurra, I assume that is the same as the other Pantah, someone already tried to remove as it can, and to what extent?
In addition, the flying of the 750 F1 is lighter or the same?
Waiting for answers from experts.

Invité
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Flywheel alazzurra pantah as aleggerirlo? Empty Re: Flywheel alazzurra pantah as aleggerirlo?

Message  Invité Jeu 7 Oct 2010 - 18:17

not an expert , but the most difficult is to release the nut at the end of the crankshaft ,
then it all come easy (rotor generator ,ignition wheel with starter/clutch wheel )
Check at [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
they sell lighter flywheels for different models

Invité
Invité

Flywheel alazzurra pantah as aleggerirlo? Empty Flywheel alazzurra pantah

Message  Invité Jeu 7 Oct 2010 - 18:47

Yes or development.de ducats as a lightened flywheel in the catalog, but I wanted to lighten it with the help of a friend turner, but I would like to know where the material is removed
already removed or a they can be weighed after it worked I'll tell the original weight.

Invité
Invité

Flywheel alazzurra pantah as aleggerirlo? Empty Re: Flywheel alazzurra pantah as aleggerirlo?

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé